NEXIT Portal Login 2021/2022 | nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Npower CBN Empowerment Application Form
Applications are now being accepted at Nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng. All recipients are encouraged to register on the NEXIT Portal by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development.
Use the NEXIT application portal to apply for the CBN empowerment program, which is open to all Npower beneficiaries.
NEXIT Portal Login 2021
Have you been looking for the official NEXIT registration portal to register and apply for the CBN’s ongoing empowerment program? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place.
We’ll show you how to access the official registration page and apply for the empowerment program at a time and location that’s convenient for you.
So pay attention to this article because it contains all you need to know about the NEXIT portal and how to register effectively.
N-Power The Federal Government built the NEXIT site for all batch A and B recipients. The website was developed in partnership with the Nigerian Central Bank and the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs.
Beneficiaries like you will be able to use the NEXIT site to explore all of the Federal Government’s empowerment alternatives and apply for the numerous entrepreneurship, economic, and empowerment programs available.
The official site where departed beneficiaries can obtain access to all CBN empowerment programs as part of their transition package is the nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal. Beneficiaries from batches A and B are eligible to apply for this empowerment initiative.
How to Register for the CBN Empowerment Programme 2021
Follow the steps below to register and choose one of the available empowerment programs.
- Visit the N-power NEXIT application portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup with your device.
- Enter your registered E-mail Address as an N-Power Beneficiary
- Enter your password (remember to keep your password confidential)
- Confirm your password (repeat the same password to confirm it)
- Enter your registered First Name
- Enter your registered Surname
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Agree the terms and policy by ticking the small box below the application form
- Then click on ‘Submit‘
- You will be redirected to an Email activation page
- Re-enter your email address and click on the ‘Resend Activation Mail‘
- The verification mail will be sent to your Email
- To activate your account, go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal and provide all the necessary information
With the procedures above, you’ll be able to log in and choose from any of the Federal Government’s accessible empowerment programs. You will be contacted via your registered email address if you are chosen.
On this page, we provide accurate data about the Npower program from time to time. To ensure that you do not miss any updates, return to this website on a frequent basis.