NIS Recruitment Portal – The Official Guide to Applying for NIS Recruitment
The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, has released the new recruitment portal of its job recruitment. NIS Recruitment portal allows you to apply online for various Nigerian Immigration Service Jobs in Nigeria and in various parts of the world. We will show you how to access this NIS Recruitment Portal and how to apply online from your phone, laptop or desktop device using this step-by-step guide on How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2020/2023.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment Portal 2022
The NIS recruitment portal is the only place where you can apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment. You must create an account and fill in your personal details to apply. Once you have done this, you will be able to access the online application form. Please make sure that you read all the instructions carefully before starting the application process.
The following steps below are how to apply to join Nigeria Immigration Service:
- Go to https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/jobapplication.html
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NIS application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
What Are NIS Recruitment Requirements
All applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Applicants must also have a minimum of five credits in O’ Level results, including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, all applicants must possess a valid means of identification. Lastly, all applicants must complete the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. You can also look at the below list.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years.
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
How To Prepare For NIS Recruitment Examination
1. Firstly, ensure you have all the requirements needed before applying.
2. Secondly, create some time to familiarise yourself with the NIS recruitment portal.
3. Thirdly, visit the NIS recruitment website regularly to stay updated on any changes that might have been made.
4. Fourthly, prepare for the examination by reviewing past questions and practising mock exams.
5. Lastly, believe in yourself and stay positive throughout the process!
NIS Recruitment Form Portal Closing Date
The NIS Application Form Portal will open on 1st July 2022, while the application deadline is on 31st July 2022.
Also Read: NPC Recruitment Portal 2022 Is Open: Here recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
How To Get a Job In NIS After Completing Application Form
You can get a job in the Nigeria Immigration Service by completing an application form and submitting it to the NIS recruitment portal. After reviewing your application, you will be contacted for an interview. If you are successful at the interview, you will be offered a job in the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Important Note for Applicants
- This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have an agent for the online application. Therefore, you are to Make the payment of Nthe 1,000 Application fee on the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal (www.niscareer.org.ng) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such acts through the phone numbers on our website or email.
- The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal.
The NIS recruitment portal is the only place you can apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment. Make sure you have all the required documents and information before beginning your application. Good luck!